Our Quality Policy
- The quality, safety, efficacy, and reliability of our products and services are our top priority and collectively form the backbone of our Vision & Mission.
- We are dedicated to maintaining a quality-focused culture with appropriate controls in place to ensure adherence to our quality code of conduct.
- We strive to conduct business in full compliance with all applicable regulations and standards, both domestic and international.
- Our quality policy is implemented through a comprehensive Quality Management System with continuous improvement as its focus. Performance is monitored and regularly reviewed to ensure we meet our strict standards of conduct.
- At Vikor we deem that Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility
Our Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
- At Vikor, we are committed to excellence in environment, health, and safety practices. We believe that environment, health and safety controls are of great importance and should be considered equally with all other business functions.
- We are committed to meeting all applicable EHS regulations and best practices. We will annually review and update our EHS policies and procedures in accordance with our business strategy, regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- We are committed to utilizing health and safety management systems to identify and neutralize hazards; In this regard, we pledge to create awareness and continually train our employees in EHS best practices. We strive to develop a culture where the safety and well-being of all our employees is prioritized.
- We are committed to minimizing our environmental footprint by considering the impact to the environment in all of our business decisions. Within our framework of continuous improvement, we will investigate, analyze, and mitigate environmental risks to the best of our abilities. We will minimize our dependence on natural resources through the utilization of robust management techniques and advanced, efficient manufacturing processes.
- All Vikor personnel are responsible for implementing our EHS protocols by adhering to our code of conduct. Every member of staff has a responsibility to report hazardous conditions or unsafe conduct to their supervisor.